GDPR: INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC applicable from 25 May 2018. we present you the information on the processing of your data, thus fulfilling the information obligation.
We would like to kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is P.W. Foliarex Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in Stęszew, Bukowska 5, tel. +48 61 813 40 49.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 clause 1 lit. b), c) and f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
- The administrator conducts the processing of your personal data in the scope of name and surname, telephone number, entity or correspondence address, e-mail address, NIP, REGON. All data is provided directly by you or your employer while establishing business contacts or from public sources, e.g. the Internet.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to implement commercial contracts or other contracts, take action before the conclusion of the contract at your request, process complaints regarding products or services provided by the Administrator, fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator under the law, conducting technical quality analyzes of products and services provided by the Administrator, including customer satisfaction surveys, for the purpose of marketing products or services offered by the Administrator, investigating or securing claims, bookkeeping, obtaining financing and conducting investments.
- The recipient of your personal data will be authorized employees of the administrator and contractors providing IT and accounting services to the administrator, transport, courier and postal services, insurance companies, law firms and entities providing debt collection services, entities providing banking services. Your personal data is not transferred to recipients in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the activities necessary to implement the contracts concluded with you or your employer.
- You have the right to:
– requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify, delete or limit processing
– object to such processing
– transfer data
– fill a complaint to the supervising authority
– revoke the consent to the processing of personal data
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 4, including:
– The duration of cooperation, and after its expiry for the period necessary for after-sales service (e.g. handling complaints), the period necessary to secure or assert any claims of the Administrator, the period necessary for the implementation of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, resulting from tax and accounting regulations.
– Personal data processed for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including for the purposes of marketing products or services provided by the Administrator, for a period of 3 years from the last business contact.
- Your data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.