- completely watertight, protects the thermal insulation from the outside against rain or snow,
- it allows application of thermal insulation up to the full rafter height,
- wind barrier material
- it has UV stabilizers, slowing down the aging process, caused by weather conditions,
- the metallic top layer improves heat reflection.
- it is a diffusion-open membrane, designed as a layer of preliminary covering for the external roofing.
- it is also an excellent windproof material, intended for walls of buildings in skeletal structures.
- especially recommended for roofings located in places with high exposure to thermal radiation