- high water vapour permeability due to which the membrane absorbs moisture and directs it outside through the ventilation gap.
- completely watertight, protects the thermal insulation from the outside against rain or snow,
- it allows application of thermal insulation up to the full rafter height,
- wind barrier material
- it has UV stabilizers, slowing down the aging process, caused by weather conditions,
- the metallic top layer improves heat reflection.
- it is a diffusion-open membrane, designed as a layer of preliminary covering for the external roofing.
- it is also an excellent windproof material, intended for walls of buildings in skeletal structures.
- due to the low Sd coefficient it is used in roofs with thermal insulation up to the full rafter height, in which it is laid directly on the insulation.
- especially recommended for roofings located in places with high exposure to thermal radiation